Swish and Flick!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After failing to kill Harry Potter, Voldemort faked his death and went into hiding. Now he is back with a new scheme of taking over the wizarding world, one that no one is prepared for.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Information

We currently have 13 females and 15 males! The date is September 1994.
Season:

☆ ☆ ☆

Hogwarts' Most Wanted!
Albus Dumbledore
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weasleys
Luna Lovegood
Barty Crouch Jr
The Malfoys
Viktor Krum

☆ ☆ ☆

The Adoptables!
PM Supreme Mugwump to adopt one; they already have accounts.
Astoria Greengrass
Cedric Diggory
Draco Malfoy
Ginny Weasley
Hermione Granger
Kieran McGillen
Voldemort

Vote For Us!
School Notices
This is where updates to the site go. Please check back regularly!

HTML has been enabled! In order for you to be able to see the pretty html stuff the board now offers, you have to allow it in your profile! To do this you head to profile -> preferences -> then scroll down to 'Always allow HTML' -> click yes, save, and look at all the new templates we have!
Latest topics
» Dalibor Weyr - A Semi-Canon Pern RP [jcink]
Tiptoe Through The Mandrakes // Rory Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 6:05 am by Guest

» The Kingdom of Archades [ PB ] - Medieval Political Fantasy
Tiptoe Through The Mandrakes // Rory Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 3:07 pm by Guest

» Mobile Suit Gundam SEED: Seraph
Tiptoe Through The Mandrakes // Rory Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 9:42 pm by Guest

» Square One
Tiptoe Through The Mandrakes // Rory Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 6:56 pm by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Tiptoe Through The Mandrakes // Rory Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 8:50 am by Amelia Fairbairn

» Character Songs - Shipping Edition!
Tiptoe Through The Mandrakes // Rory Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 12:05 am by Clint Kennedy

» Owls From Last Night
Tiptoe Through The Mandrakes // Rory Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 3:20 pm by Clint Kennedy

» you're sugar | Rand
Tiptoe Through The Mandrakes // Rory Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 9:48 am by Joan Tate

» And That's Who I Am
Tiptoe Through The Mandrakes // Rory Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 11:34 pm by Clint Kennedy

» They're More Like Guidelines Anyways || Arabella
Tiptoe Through The Mandrakes // Rory Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 11:22 pm by Howard Thomas

» Tiptoe Through The Mandrakes // Rory
Tiptoe Through The Mandrakes // Rory Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 6:36 am by Rory McKellen

» Howard Thomas || wip
Tiptoe Through The Mandrakes // Rory Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 10:24 pm by Howard Thomas

» Rand Lucas || wip
Tiptoe Through The Mandrakes // Rory Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:01 am by Rand Lucas

» Nightly Silence // Arabella
Tiptoe Through The Mandrakes // Rory Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 8:25 pm by Severus Snape

» Insomnia // Joan
Tiptoe Through The Mandrakes // Rory Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 6:10 am by Joan Tate

House Points

Affiliates

Sister Sites

Sites We <3
Credits
Plot made by Orion. Location pictures made by Calypso. The gorgeous banner made by lovely OldShatterhandsGirl. All original character bios belong to their owners. Please don't steal any part of this site as a lot of hard work went into it. Thank you.

Gifs and pictures courtesy of Google; if any belong to you, let me know and I'll credit you.

Tiptoe Through The Mandrakes // Rory

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amelia Fairbairn

Amelia Fairbairn

Tiptoe Through The Mandrakes // Rory Empty
PostSubject: Tiptoe Through The Mandrakes // Rory   Tiptoe Through The Mandrakes // Rory Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 8:04 am

Humming under her breath, Amy sprinted across the school grounds to the greenhouses. She pulled out a chain from around her neck and consulted the pocket-watch hanging from it. She was late. Crap. Her bag thumped against the back of her thighs as she ran, but she didn't stop or adjust it. She hated being late, especially when she was supposed to be meeting friends. She was going to get this under control, if she had any hopes of making Head Girl next year, though thankfully her lateness didn't ever occur with classes. Just some extracurricular subjects.

Sliding to a stop next to Greenhouse Three, she allowed herself to fill her lungs with fresh air and took a moment to compose herself. She was meeting Rory to help him with some plants for the Herbology club, but she'd had to make a side stop at the library first. A few days ago she'd been studying in the library and had come across some Herbology books she'd figured that Rory might like. Having her hands full with her Transfiguration and Potions books, she'd left the books that day, but she figured she might as well get them out for him now.

He was already inside and Amy couldn't help the smile that came upon her lips as she watched him. Finally, she pulled open the door, wrinkling her nose only very slightly at the overwhelming scent of dragon dung fertilizer and gave her friend a grin. "I know, I'm late, but I can make it up to you, promise," she greeted him, running a hand through her windswept hair.
Back to top Go down
Rory McKellen

Rory McKellen

Tiptoe Through The Mandrakes // Rory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiptoe Through The Mandrakes // Rory   Tiptoe Through The Mandrakes // Rory Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 6:36 am

However weird it may have sounded, seeing that he was a 16-year-old teenager, Rory loved Herbology. He had been interested in studying about plants and taking care of them ever since he was only a little child, long before he had been accepted to Hogwarts. His parents had always had a big garden filled with all kinds of plants, some of them magical and some of them not. He had been only three or four years old when he had first got in contact with this side of the magical world, and ever since, he knew that this was one of his favourite activities.

When he was eleven and got accepted to Hogwarts, needless to say, his favourite subject immediately became Herbology, probably also thanks to the teacher. He had always thought that professors did have a big influence on the preferences of the students. For example, he was never good enough in Transfiguration, because he felt slightly intimidated by Minerva McGonagall, and he was a total disaster when it came to Potions, because Severus Snape simply scared the hell out of him. But Herbology was a passion and he got along amazingly well with their teacher, which was why he was also in the Herbology club. Many other students used to make fun of him for it, but he had learned over the years that sometimes, ignoring and going on with his life was the best decision he could ever make.

When the door opened, his head shot up from in-between the mandrakes, even though he knew exactly who it was supposed to be. His friend Amelia had agreed to give him a helping hand with the plants, and he could not be happier about it. Not only because some help was welcome at any time, but also because the redhead was his long-time crush he had always been too shy to talk to about his feelings. But, for the time being, he was happy with the friendship they had as well. And who knew, maybe someday he would grow the balls to tell her how he felt about her. "I am looking forward to seeing that, Miss! I almost died out of boredom here! I mean, the plants are my friends, but ten minutes?! That's unacceptable!" he joked, because he didn't feel like she was too late anyway.

Back to top Go down

Tiptoe Through The Mandrakes // Rory
Page 1 of 1